First National Has Your Credit Hours
Are you in need of continuing education hours or want to get a head start on your hours? First National can help you with this process with our online continuing education program in conjunction with TLTA.
The 60-plus courses available have been previously presented by TLTA and are now available on demand for FREE to First National agents. The courses include a full range of title industry-related topics including an ethics class. All are available for continuing education for escrow officers and some even offer State Bar of Texas MCLE credit. These are not limited to escrow officers and attorneys—anyone in the office can view these for the outstanding information they provide.
The process is easy.
- Go to First National's FirstNET Portal at http://firstnet.fnti.com and login using your username and password. - Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need FNTI login information. (Please provide your first name, last name, company name, address, phone, email address, and your title).
- Select "Education." The list of TLTA courses will appear.
- Click on a topic you want to view. This takes you to the TLTA website.
- Continue your registration on the TLTA website with your TLTA username and password. - As long as your company is a TLTA member, you can get your login information by emailing TLTA at email@example.com or calling 512-472-6593.
- Once signed in, you will see the registration option available for the webinar you selected. Click the orange “Register Myself” button to add this webinar to your cart.
- If you do not have additional webinars to register for at this time, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button at the bottom of the screen and skip to step 8. - If you have additional webinars to register for, please continue to step 7.
- To register for additional webinars, click here to be directed back to the page listing all available webinars and follow the instructions beginning from step 3.
- You should now see the on demand webinar(s) you selected with a $0.00 price listed in your shopping cart. Verify the information in your cart is correct and click the orange “Submit Order” button to complete your registration.
- Once the system has completed your registration, you will see an order confirmation displayed on your screen.
- To access the on-demand webinar now, click on your name at the top right of the screen to be directed to your TLTA profile page. There you will find a link to access the webinar located under the heading My Education On Demand. - You can access the on-demand webinar as many times as needed by logging into your TLTA profile page. Access is good for one year from the date of purchase.
TLTA adds new webinars approximately three days after the original presentation, so the list is constantly updated. Take advantage of this easy way to complete your licensing requirements for continuing education.